At times while trying to upgrade your payroll or while working on your company’s payroll, you may have stuck across QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. So how exactly does this error appear? How does it appear on your system? What are the causes of the occurrence of this error? Is this error resolvable? If yes, how to resolve this error?
Your mind will be full of anxiety and questions. This article will highlight all your questions related to this error. You will see its causes and how to quickly solve this error in a few steps.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is one of the payroll errors that are mainly caused due to improper file setup in the Operating System of your PC.
This error is generally used by Windows and other Windows Compatible programs.
How does QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 exactly appear?
An error message ‘QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159′ appears on the screen when such kind of error appears in QB Payroll.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
The main causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 include:
- Your QuickBooks company file may be damaged/corrupted.
- EIN Status is inactive.
- QuickBooks Installation Error.
- Your Windows version is not updated.
- QuickBooks Payroll is not updated.
- Your Windows Registration Files may be corrupted.
- Malware or Virus attack on your system.
- Misconfiguration of Windows File on your system.
- Improper deletion of hardware in your system.
- Misleading of information by the damaged file system.
How Does QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 affect your system?
- Your system starts crashing frequently with this error while running in the same program.
- The system performs or runs slowly.
- As soon as error appears, the active program starts crashing.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
There are a number of solutions that you can easily apply and try resolving the error.
Solution 1: Manually Updating Your System
- Log on as Administrator in your system.
- Click All Programs.
- Choose Accessories and click on system tools on your screen.
- Click on system restore.
- Search for option ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option.
- Click on Next
- Continue till confirmation Window appears.
- Restart your computer once restore process is finished.
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility.
- Install the program.
- Click on the scan and start scanning.
- Select Fix QB Errors after scanning is completed.
- Restart your system.
Solution 3: Performing Disk Cleanup
- You can also resolve this error by performing Disk Cleaning on your system.
Solution 4: Using System Restore in Windows
- Search System Restore in the search box.
- Choose System Restore.
- Enter administrator passwords.
- Follow all steps in wizard properly.
- Restore your system.
Solution 5: Adding EIN to your company file.
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Click Select Payrolls option.
- Click ‘Use my Existing Payrolls Service’.
- A new window named ‘Account Maintenance’ appears on your screen.
- Click on Add file.
- Mark the radio button against Add EIN Number.
- If the radio button is disabled, you have already correctly subscribed to EIN Number for your company.
- Click Next
- Review all the information.
- Return to QuickBooks
How to Contact Company in Case of Need ?
In case you are unable to solve the error using the above solutions, you can contact at QuickBooks Payroll Error Support number 1-855-441-4417 (toll-free). QuickBooks also provides you with an option of chat with experts using Live Chat Support on its official website.